Friday, June 4, 2010

Father's Day Cards

Hi everyone, I finally got some time to make some cards. I got up very early in the morning when the baby still sleep so I can make some cards. I was thinking on using the stamp King of the Grill from Stampin Up, and I want to used on different size of cards. So I make three cards first card was the regular size the second card I made 5x5 and the last card was 6x6 was very fun. I use Stampin Up papers I love them all and the Inks are great they all match so is one less worry don't you think.

Yesterday I place my order with Stampin Up new colors and some of the new stamps. So expect some new proyects, I already have some Ideas on mine, well if the baby give me time to work. I miss my room sometimes because is hard when you have a little one so active like my grandchild she is so active and like to touch everything and learn all that is arround her that is so funny.

Well guys hope you guys have a great weekend and see you soon. Before I go I want to thanks my friend Sharon Field from created by you, she is really great and very helpful so Sharon thanks for all your help.

Have a great day and my the Lord bless you all.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment