Thursday, December 30, 2010

I made this box for three of my mothers of prayer. They are very special people to me such as my pastor's wife, Elia, a great woman of God and teacher of the word of God; Norma, a prayer warrior, and Mama Isabel, a very special woman of God from my church. I had so much fun making these boxes.

This is how I made the boxes. First I painted the box. Next, I covered the box with scrapbook paper from Webster Pages and Graphic 45, then I covered it with podge to protect the paper, and inked the corners. I glued the feet along with lots of flowers, leaves, pins, and some charms. I also put felt inside the drawers to give it a clean look. I think the final look is great. I am very happy with how they look and I hope my friends like it too.

Like always comments are welcome and thank you for stopping by.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment