Friday, February 11, 2011

Mini Album

Hi guys, I am so sorry I was away for so long, but a lot of things have happened, and I needed the break.
Well, now I'm back with my mini album which I love. I had a wonderful time making this mini album. I cut the chipboard at 6x6 and I have 10 pages in total without counting the envelopes and any other additional pages I added. After that I used Websters Pages (which I love) to cover the chipboard. Thank God the paper was same size of the chipboard. Then I inked and distressed all pages and decorations the mini album has. I used the bigger ring I found in my room to bind this album. I used Straight from the Nest on my cricut to cut the bird cage. For the bird I used a punch from Stampin Up. The flowers on the cover are from Wiff of Joy, and the ones on the tags are flowers that I inked and used Utee to give it a crystal look. The black ribbon is from Stampin Up, the butterfly is from Michaels from the wedding deparment. I used some prima black pearls and crystals on the bird cage, and some of the charm Swarovski Crystals. I love the blend of the book with this products. The lace is from Jo-Ann fabrics. Well, I have to say it was very nice do this album, and very fun using all the different materials. At the end, the book has the look I was for.  As always, thanks for stopping by, and comments are definitely welcome.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: