Thursday, April 7, 2011

FREE GIFT!!!!!!

****************FREE GIFT ALERT!!****************FREE GIFT ALERT!!****************

Hi, everyone, I'm back. I won't be here long, but today I'm here to tell you about something my son found online. Now, I don't really know much about it, but I know he will be more than glad to explain it to you all. So now, I'll just let him take over and explain what's going on.

Hi everyone, I'm Ricardo, Mercedes' son. Now, I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the 3DS released on March 27, yes? Well, I've found a website where you can get it for FREE! Well, actually you will end up paying a couple bucks, but it will only be about $10 rather than $250. This is all you have to do:

1: Go to the provided link.

2: Sign up by putting your email in the blue box THIS IS NOT SPAM

3: Check your email and confirm the link.

4: Complete 1 offer, which will be very cheap.

5: Refer 5 people through your own link.

6: There's your new 3DS!

So, I hope you all will be good of heart and help me out.

*****************HERE'S WHERE THE FREE GIFT COMES INTO PLAY!!*****************

Those of you who decide to help me out will receive a token of appreciation from my mom. Now remember, there are only 5 spaces available, so first come, first serve. The link to sign up is here:

http://www.Nintendo3DS4free.com/index.php?ref=6865966

Copy the link exactly, and follow my directions above to begin towards your free 3DS and/or gift. Now I know that not many of you may want or need a 3DS, but you could use this opportunity to aquire one for a loved one. Your son, your daughter, or maybe someone else you know. Plus you'll get something nice in return.

When your offer is complete, I will be notifyied, and as soon as I receive that notification, I will let my mom know, and have her get started with the gift. Thank you so much for your support, and if you have any other questions, or anything at all, PLEASE feel free to email me at:

ricrodriguez2008@gmail.com

Again, thank you all so much for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment