Friday, February 19, 2010

Hi everyone.
Sorry it's been a while, but my granddaughter has been taking up the majority of my time, so I have barely been able to do anything for myself lately. For some reason I spend more time getting my room ready, or should I said changing the way I have things than actually stamping. For example my stamps. This is something that I have to organize all the time, because I am always getting new ones. I have to find a place for them. And paper? Oh my God! How many can we have? If you are like me, I want it all. This month I am trying to get my room ready again so I can work. I have so much work to do that I don't know how to start. Sometimes I just look at other stampers' rooms, and see them so perfectly organized, and really don't know how they do it. Well, girls, it's time for me to go. I will be posting some new projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment