Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cleaning My Messy Room

Oh my God, did you see my room? It's just a disaster! I'm working on that though. I have being cleaning and organizing my things. These are some of the photos I took while cleaning the room. I'm trying to make more space so I can have everything organized. Hopefully I can finish soon. My husband built me a nice table with wheels so I can move it anywhere in the room. This is great, I love it. My hubby also altered one of the shelves I already have, and now I have even more space for my new goodies.

So now my room is looking messy, but I know that when I finish, it's going to be much better. Well ladies, that's all for now. Please come back and check in to see my room finished. I know it will be soon.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment